We have babies lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chasnkevin4ever

Aquarium Advice Freak
We have babies, I dont know if they r molly or guppy babies tho. We bought some guppies three days ago and now we have babies swmming in the tank. Is there a way to tell the babies apart, if they r mollies or guppies!

I usually have to wait til mine are close to a month old to be able to tell the guppy, molly, or Platy fry apart I have some now that are only 2 weeks old but I know they are platy because they are showing some color already you could look for things like that but they probably need to be a little bit older but take pics and we will give it a try for you never hurts to try

I usually have to wait til mine are close to a month old to be able to tell the guppy, molly, or Platy fry apart I have some now that are only 2 weeks old but I know they are platy because they are showing some color already you could look for things like that but they probably need to be a little bit older but take pics and we will give it a try for you never hurts to try

Alright thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom