Welcoming two new loaches into the family!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaJoe

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all;

Just posting because I am excited about the latest addition to my 29 gallon planted. I went into WalMart (*shutters*) today and picked up two Dojo Loaches. I would have shopped elsewhere.... If there was an elsewhere... But anyway!

They will be joining the two loaches already living in my tank, Heraldo and Fernando, and will hopefully live a long happy life!

I love loaches! :D

I forgot to mention there names!

I decided to name one Jose but can't think of a good name for the other. Any suggestions? I want to stick with the spanish theme for my loaches :p

Best,
Joe

Pedro, Pablo, Juan Valdez (I have named my betta this and I have a donkey next to the tank LOL). Enrique, Sancho (the spanish equivalent to "boyfriend") Reynaldo, Jorge, Ricardo, Raul, Herriberto, Sergio, Rodrigo, Ramon, Ramiro, Jaime (Hi-may), Alfredo. I got a million of them. I just went through my directory at work. Can you tell I live 5 miles from the Texas/Mexico border?

Personally, I like Sancho.....it has broad implication down here. LOL

congrats on getting the dojos. I recently bought a pair myself, and i love them. My neighbor has a pair as well, and she has gotten them to eat out of her hand. I have yet to have mine do that though.

You will love them though, I am sure.

Congrats on the purchase! Any loach is a good addition IMHO but I'm biased :D
These dojos grow fairly hefty; a friend is currently considering whether to move them to a 6' tank or outside to her wildlife pond :O

Back
Top Bottom