well i dont know(beta question)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onah

Aquarium Advice Freak
Betas are not in the tetra group are they? also snails cant transfer ich can they? yeah i added some of the old water to the little tank to help with the growth, and i inadvertly added ich to his tank in the process! i started treating right now, but i only used hald dose, just incase, let me know so i can dose him right, i still dont have a heater, my friend gave me one that broke,:( i really like him, i cant belive i did that,:(

Bettas are not tetras nor are the in the same family. Snails do not carry ich. Get a heater for him as soon as you can.

i am going to , the bulb i hace in the tank raises the temp so i am leaving it on to get up to 86, once it gets there its pretty stable. thanx for the info:)

Don't ever use medications with copper in tanks that have snails. Copper will kill inverts.

Very pretty betta, btw. I love the white ones :)

bettas are actually a type of gourami, (anyone catch on that they can breath air, and be mean?)

your doing the right thing using half dose, i treated some flame gouramis with malachite green once, didnt end well

Back
Top Bottom