What are good fishes to go with guppies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hummingguppy

Aquarium Advice Regular
In the land of potatoes. otherwise known as Idaho.
Hello, I am new to fishkeeping, and I have started out with a freshwater tank. It is ten gallons and properly cycled, and I now have three male guppies and an African dwarf frog in it. I want to get one or two more males, and was wondering what other fish would go well with my fish and frogs?

Your 10 G Tank

Hello, I am new to fishkeeping, and I have started out with a freshwater tank. It is ten gallons and properly cycled, and I now have three male guppies and an African dwarf frog in it. I want to get one or two more males, and was wondering what other fish would go well with my fish and frogs?

Hello Humm...

A 10 gallon tank presents a real challenge to keep clean. So, you should keep just a few, small fish in it. You could add 3 or 4 more male Guppies, but no more. You should also have a reliable water testing kit and monitor the water chemistry a couple of times a week. Frequent water changes will be needed to keep the water pure for the fish. I would also recommend putting in a floating plant like Anacharis. It's a good, natural water filter.

B

Back
Top Bottom