What are some top level fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm, well I'm not a fan of them but glo fish would work (though technically they are zebra danios). I can't think right now. I'll get back to you if I have any ideas. BTW what size tank are we looking at?

Hmmm, well I'm not a fan of them but glo fish would work (though technically they are zebra danios). I can't think right now. I'll get back to you if I have any ideas. BTW what size tank are we looking at?

A 27 gal tank with 2 GBR 5 rosy barbs. And that's it. So I want some top level fish because GBR stick to the bottom and the barbs take up mid level

There are also Chili Rasbora, and espei rasbora are cool - basically harlequins with slightly different coloration. Most small rainbows will also dwell near the top level, such as threadfin rainbows and furcata rainbows.

There are also Chili Rasbora, and espei rasbora are cool - basically harlequins with slightly different coloration. Most small rainbows will also dwell near the top level, such as threadfin rainbows and furcata rainbows.

The Rosy Barbs would probably torment any small stuff, dwarf Gouramis included. RBs are Semi-Aggressive and fast.

You may have trouble finding top swimmers that are large enough to not be a target.

The Rosy Barbs would probably torment any small stuff, dwarf Gouramis included. RBs are Semi-Aggressive and fast.

You may have trouble finding top swimmers that are large enough to not be a target.

Rosy barbs are extremely peaceful. At least IME. I was planning on getting some Dwarf Neon Rainbowfish

They are called halfbeaks they stay pretty small and are cool and have like rainbow coloraltion when light shines on it

Back
Top Bottom