What are these? eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kwandrsn

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was cleaning my wifes planted tank and found these on two leaves

We have 6 male guppies, 5 neon tetras, 3 albino cory cats, 2 albino bristle nosed plecos

I'm assuming they are eggs but from what and how do I hatch them?

eggs are very pron to fungi, so a little current will help them hatch, i am going to guess there cory eggs.

I was cleaning my wifes planted tank and found these on two leaves

We have 6 male guppies, 5 neon tetras, 3 albino cory cats, 2 albino bristle nosed plecos

I'm assuming they are eggs but from what and how do I hatch them?

http://www.directupload.net http://www.directupload.net

Could be eggs from the cories or plecos. Do you have males/females?

I would guess cories though. You could remove them and try to hatch them.

I don't know if they are male or female. Only ones I know are the guppies are all male. But the guppies keep pecking at them so I'm assuming they probably won't make it.

How long will it take them to hatch if they did

Pleco eggs are more orange are they not? Well, whatever they are, congrats! You have some happy fish in that tank!

Well I wish I had another tank to move the guppies to temporarily. Well I guess I'd they lay eggs once they will do it again and I'll be more prepared.

I kinda figure the opposite of happy. I kinda neglected the tank the past month. Done a well overdue water change today. I've been so busy with my reef tank I've been procrastinating a little.

You can move them to another tank, just take water from the tank and put it in the new tank, nothing big really needed, add a small air pump or if you got a breeders net or box that would work too

Yeah I don't have nothing at the moment. I will next time. Can the eggs be removed from the leaves and put in a breeder net or box?

if you want, you can try to hide the eggs as they should be all ready fertilize so the other fishes wont see them

Ok I moved the leaves around and covered then up with a piece of wisteria there were only 5 eggs left hopefully they are hid good now

Back
Top Bottom