What can i have in with my shrimp?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fromthelbc

Aquarium Advice Freak
right now i have a couple guppies and a couple guppy fry in my desk tank along with 8 ghost shrimp, is this too many ghosties? should i move some to my 10 gallon? and can i not have them in there with the shrimp? ive notice random parts of my guppies have gone missing... earlier today, i found out one of them lost a side fin, and another has a chunk of tail missing...

im not an expert or anything...but why not make it into a shrimp only tank and move the fish to 10 gallon...

i already have too many guppies in my 10 gallon, i must have like 30+ along with like 15 fry...

wow...45 fish in a 10 gallon?
and i thought i had an overstocked tank...with 20 fish in my 10 gallon

you say you have a "couple" guppies? How many is that? It could be that the guppies are picking on each other if the male/female ratio is bad.

I'd move about 5 of those ghosties to the 10 gallon and leave the other 5 in the desk tank. Is there a filter on the tank and how often do you do water changes?

the guppies are endlers live bearers and are tiny. the biggest one is about 1 1/2". theres 4 guppies in the desk tank, 1 male, and 3 females, along with 4 fry that came out of the big female. i could use some more clean up in my 10 gallon tank. i do 50% water changes every week.(in the 10g)

i have 12 neon tetras 6 cory. habrosus
1 dwarf gourami and 1 ABN pleco
but i dont see the cories and the pleco since they are hiding most of the times

oh, also, in my 10g, i have a breeding pair of swordtails, and a peppered cory, and like 5 red ramshorns. ive been meaning to downsize my number of guppies...

yeah...i also have some malaysian trumpet snails...it must be fun counting all the fish...i have trouble spotting and counting all of them sometimes...

Back
Top Bottom