What do plecos and ottos like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh we'll good! My tap water is the same ph as the water that has been in my tank for a couple days now. When I do a pwc will the drift wood still lower the oh?

Yup. Driftwood softens the water- I have so much of it in my tanks that I actually use coral rubble to prevent the water becoming too acidic.

Sorry fell asleep. Nice setup. Ever thing of a background to hide the wires etc.. Again sorry if this was mentioned already :)

I have a question about plecos and driftwood. I have Nerite snails that love my D-wood and they leave tough white eggs all over it. The eggs won't hatch in freshwater. Would the pleco munch on the wood enough to remove these eggs as he did? Anybody had experience with this? Thanks. OS.

Sorry fell asleep. Nice setup. Ever thing of a background to hide the wires etc.. Again sorry if this was mentioned already :)

It hasn't yet! But yeah I've been trying to think of some way to hide them. You know any "tricks" to hide them??

Back
Top Bottom