What do u think is the best freshwater test kit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was using InterPet but was advised on this forum to get the AP Master Test Kit, and it's much better, easier to do, and more accurate, so go with AP.

Don't think there's any electronic ones (someone jump in if I'm wrong) but wouldn't it be great if there was??

ap is where its at, just be careful not to break the tubes. I have a problem with that lol.

I really like my Hagen Master Test Kit. It comes with more tests than the AP Mater Test Kit, so you don't have to go and buy them separately like you would with AP. Of course if you don't need any of the extra tests, AP is less expensive.

I really like my Hagen Master Test Kit. It comes with more tests than the AP Mater Test Kit, so you don't have to go and buy them separately like you would with AP. Of course if you don't need any of the extra tests, AP is less expensive.
Yup. Unless you need the extra tests, the AP is definately cheaper. :D The extra tests are for plants and whatnot, correct?

This probably doesn't pertain to you Bubbles since you are located in Ireland, but if you live in the states, it is generally about 50% cheaper to purchase online the AP Master Test Kit. In the lfs in our area it's about $40 for the kit. Big Al's is just shy of $20 after shipping.

Yep. ALL my LFS are WAAAY high on everything except livestock, plants, and substrate.

Back
Top Bottom