What do you feed your betas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Karmachica

Aquarium Advice Regular
What is the best food to feed my male beta?
What do you feed your betas?

Currently I feed mine Hikari Betta Bio-Gold floating pellets. I tried a brand by Tetra and the pellets seemed too big and he didn't like them so I stayed with the bio-gold and everything is fine. I'm almost out of it though and so I thought I would get opinions from other beta keepers if there is an even better beta food out there or if there is anything else I should be adding to his diet.
I've had my beta over a year and have never had any disease or illness or any problems with him at all for that matter. He's happy and often blows bubble nests- at least I think that's what it's called lol Anyway, any feedback good or bad from certain brands or diet types?

Was there a certain brand of any of those that you feed?

I feed the same exact kind of pellets. I also do frozen blood worms, frozen brine shrimp, bbs, and live black worms. They're all kind of rotated through during feedings and if I happen to have something.

I fed my bettas live brine shrimp. The only food they wouldn't eat was flake food

Back
Top Bottom