What do you think of this setup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrice

Aquarium Advice FINatic
already have
1 x Albino Bristlenose Pleco
7 x neon tetra
4 x Rummynose Tetra
6 X ottocinclus vestits

Want to Add
2 x German blue Ram (maybe a problem of cold water)
4 x bumble bee (maybe a problem of aggressiveness)
3 glass catfish (if it stay smaller then 3 inch)don't know
other recommendation are welcome (bigger or smaller fish size from tetra)

setup
30 gallon planted
24 Celsius \ 75F
hagen fluval 204
co2 regulator
6.8 ph

Bumblebee cichlids or gobies wont work
The gbr are very sensitive

They should all be fine if you leave the bumble bees out they can be a pain and the glass cats will get to about 4-5 inch no bigger

Tomk2u said:
They should all be fine if you leave the bumble bees out they can be a pain and the glass cats will get to about 4-5 inch no bigger

Really, the glass cat 4 to 5 inch? That wound be great if they stay at 4 inch. On they internet its 6 inch. But i am thinking 3 of them is still to big for a 30g tanks. Its sad they look so amazing.

Tomk2u said:

Yep Bumble bee look like a pain to feed. So that's out too.

Funny thing around my Rummy nose, they are very happy with my neon tetra. But yes, i will add 2 more for a total of 6. For Now they don't have it in the store yet.

I am wondering, what can i use for a fish that can move in the grass. But its stay *** small as a Bumble bee. No snail or shrimps.

What type of glass catfish ?

There are three types 1 Asian and 2 African ., I have African three stripe (the least glass like but labeled glass catfish etc), and in small groups they are shy and hardly seen I keep 11 and they are active at visible at all times of the days , keep this in mind depending on species as a small group may hardly be seen or thrive.

Back
Top Bottom