what else to put in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
55 gal tank

6 congo tetras
8 long finned gold danios
and some kind of bottom feeders. I have had two BN plecos go belly up for some reason. The first one was from an unhealthy batch, every single one in the shipment died within 48 hrs of arriving at the store, most within 12 hours. The second one is a mystery. It disappered when I went away on vacation. It looked perfect before we left and then I just couldn't find it since we came back. I'm really upset, but do to the circumstances there is not much to do about it.

So, what bottom feeder would you suggest? do to the congos i like to keep the pH a bit on the low side. Right now it's at 6.6.

Panda garras! I love mine. They are adorable. I would get atleast two of those because they are neat the way they interact. They seem to enjoy hanging out with the other bottom feeders as well like cories, plecos, and farowella cats.

I will look into them. On a side note, did any of your frogs make a lot of sounds?

South American bumble bee catfish. Oil catfish. Porthole catfish. Kuhli loaches.
Of course, there are also cories which are always fun!

South American bumble bee catfish. Oil catfish. Porthole catfish. Kuhli loaches.
Of course, there are also cories which are always fun!

I've been after SA bumblebees and oils for a long time. Can't seem to get my hands on them. I hear the oil's are quite reclusive. Awfully cute though. Good ideas. :)

^Yes! My panda garras hang out with the orange lazers a lot. It's great. You should get both. :)

Back
Top Bottom