What fish do you refuse to own?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Live bearers. I want no part of that

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Glo fish ... An irrational stance against patenting living things that are lab created, irrational because my objection is more about the WTO and Monsanto screwing with nutrition and food economics in developing nations. I also believe the anecdotal reports they don't live long.

Mollies, because they top so many lists of "fish not really for beginners, though commonly sold as such."

I won't have I can't keep plants with (because once a tank is "done" I get bored of it).

Sent from my iPhone with three hands tied behind my back.

Totally agree here!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Managuense- heard too many horror stories

Anything 'jelly bean' 'balloon'- for obvious reasons

And i probably wouldn't do hatchets again because they're too sensitive and would try jumping out of my tank again

1:Killifish,a nice looking fish,but,they only live 1-2 years and are 30$ for a PAIR,that's 15$ each PER FISH,so,what i'm trying to say is,way too much for a fish that will only live a year.

2:blue gourami,AGRESSIVE.

I have blue gourami and gold one they aren't aggressive at all in fact very passive and mellow..

As for Killifish ?? Which ones are $30 a fish.. I have 5 gold killifish I got in petco for like $2.00 each

Hey Lungfish! no real reason, just personal preference I guess. Same as the ghost shrimp, just seems kinda creepy, although I can see why others could think they were cool. I wasn't familiar with lungfish, they look like eels!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom