What fish shold i add ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vanimal said:
Yeah be prepared to buy worms if you get one.

Ok, When I get my eel I'll ask what he's been eating I'll feed him worms in the morning and blood worms at night does this sound right ? He will hopefully eat the blood worms as that's what my bgkf is on :)

Yeah he might. Some people say theirs only eats worms but others have gotten theirs to eat frozen foods and shrimp pellets. So hopefully you don't get a picky one :) if it will eat frozen foods try feeding brine shrimp too.

vanimal said:
Yeah he might. Some people say theirs only eats worms but others have gotten theirs to eat frozen foods and shrimp pellets. So hopefully you don't get a picky one :) if it will eat frozen foods try feeding brine shrimp too.

Ok thanks I'll buy some brine shrimp today if the peacock eel doesn't eat them I'm sure my other fish will :)

I think it could work with a BGK as long as the ghost knife cant eat the eel whole lol.

Heres a couple shots of mine

That looks more like a 40 gallon long than a 55. The easiest way to calculate tank size is measure the length, width, and height, and look up a tank size calculator on google ;)

Back
Top Bottom