What Fish Shoud I Get

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishlover13

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a heavily planted 25 gallon with
3 Neon Tetras
2 Guppies
2 Mystery Snails
What fish would be good with them

Are you lookin for something specific? I would get some more neons to start. At least 3 more

I want to get a total school of six neons but I want some thing that will make my tank stand out and it wont get big or be aggressive

Unless they're 2 males, you'll need to have atleast one more guppy. Guppies are livebearers, and require a 1m-2f ratio.

I have a 20 gallon with guppies and platys and a dwarf gourami. He makes a nice show fish and stands out well. "Franco" is a perfect gentleman, and has never bothered any of his tankmates. :)

Are the plants real or fake? They look fake in the pic but it's hard to tell. Is the lighting just dark or is the water dark? It looks like a water change is in order but it's hard to tell from the lighting. What's your maintenance schedule?

Corys would go with your fish but I can't see what you have on the substrate. Is it regular gravel or something else? Are the plants fake on the bottom? Corys have barbels that are sensitive and can decay or get infected if they aren't in the right conditions.

Also how new is this tank? Is it cycled? What are your water readings? This link might help you: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/guide-to-starting-a-freshwater-aquarium/

I went to the pet store and found an Albino African Dwarf Frog and I am going back later to get it because we had cold groceries. So I am getting the ADF later.

I went to the pet store and found an Albino African Dwarf Frog and I am going back later to get it because we had cold groceries. So I am getting the ADF later.

I've never had one but I've heard people say that you need to make sure they get food. I've heard that the fish can eat it all before the frog can get any

Yep, and they are very messy. You already have some very messy fish. I hope you don't get the frog...

Back
Top Bottom