What fish to add next?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meiko

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
All I have right now is one long fin rosey barb and trying to think what I can add next. I can hold about 6-8 inch of fish, and in about 6 months I'll be getting a larger tank so... as long as the fish together are within the 6-8 inch area for the first 6 months, I don't really care about the adult size. (within reason..no two feet sharkies!)

I was thinking maybe getting two more rosey barbs so I'd have a trio... or just one more and three black tetra..or..umm.. I really donno. @.@; I'd be happy with any combo really. All i know is my little barb is lonely and refuses to be frisky until I get him some tank buddies *snifflies*

oror oh oh adding some dwarf gold gourami @.@ those are kawaii~ Just need to figure out who'd be happy with who ><;;;

I don't have barbs but I can recommend zebra danios. They go with nearly everything and they're so much fun to watch. They never stop, very energetic fish.

I think Barbs tend to like being with their own kind....(I think they school)...so you may want to get him 5 or so more barbs just like him.

Back
Top Bottom