what fish to add to my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreak12

Aquarium Advice Newbie
What other fish should i add to my 10 gallon tank if it already has 3 swordtails in it . Please reply any suggestions are appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, welcome to AA.
Second, and im sure the mods will take care of this but your posting in the wrong section. You sound like you want the Freshwater General Discussion Section of the site. Youll find a lot of helpfull stuff there.
Third, I like swordtails a lot and think they are pretty cool fish, what colors/kinds are yours? What filtration do you have on your tank? Ive used tetras with swordtails and have had great results as they add fantastic movement and color to the tank. Other than that (maybe some dwarf cory catfish) i think your pretty stocked for the 10 gal tank.

Welcome to AA!

Like Chad said, it was the wrong section so I moved it over to the Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion section.

I would say add 4-6 dwarf cories or something similar and you will pretty much be stocked. Do you know the sex of the swords? If you have at least one male and a female you will probably be overrun by fry in a few months. Just be prepared to either cull or give away a lot of fish.

Back
Top Bottom