What food do your fish go CRAZY for?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the other hand, my Angelfish are a pain, they don't seem to like much of anything. Neither do the Long Fin Albino Pleco in their tank. I finally changed to NLS Finicky Fish Food and that they will eat, but it's insanely expensive.

try starving them for 48 hours n ull see they will eat anything

my rainbow shark n pictus catfish used to do that when they were wit cichlids i starved them 4 48 hors n then they ate watever the chiclids ate

try starving them for 48 hours n ull see they will eat anything
Been there done that, every time I try another type of food I hold off on feeding them for a few days so they will be super hungry. So far no luck, except for the NLS finicky fish food. But it really does cost more than twice the that of the other NLS foods.
But thank you any way for your input

my gbr's and all the fish in my tank love live BLACK worms. they just go crazy when i put them in the tank.

thats what my friend told me but i cant never get them live do you get them at ur lfs?????????????

i do get them at my lfs. i go to that fish place that pet place in lancaster,pa. i also have a fish store in harrisburg, pa that sells them. none of the chain stores in my area sell them. do you have a private aquarium store near you? they might be able to order them for you . the nice thing about these worms is if you take care of them they can last for up to a month. you have to keep them in the refrigerator and rinse them every day to keep them healthy and fit to feed to your fish. it's a bit of work but i really think they help your fish to thrive. if you do get the worms you must get a net that is VERY fine so the worms don't fall through and go down the drain. also use treated water when you rinse.(y)

oh ok i just get the tetra color
You should give the NLS a try. In a few short weeks your fish will have brighter colors and just be generally healthier. It's a great fish food. The best I've ever used. Just read the list of ingredients, it has everything your fish needs.

Ill as soon as this one its gone budget iys,kind,of,thight right now

I understand, I was permanently disabled by a work injury. So now I'm on a fixed SSI income. Which hasn't increased in three years, even though the cost of living is forever increasing.
But when you can afford it NLS is great stuff. It's not just their color that improves so will their immune systems. Even though is cost more I use so much less that it almost balances out the price. Except for the Finicky Fish Food and the Thera A+, those cost more that their regular foods.

Actually i got the midium for 4 bucks it was on sale i know wat u mean i work as a photographer n durin this season till spring is really slow

Back
Top Bottom