What Food To Use????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CleverBs

Aquarium Advice Addict
75 gallon tank

10 Cardinal Tetras
10 Seprea Tetras
3 Pearl Gourami
4 German Blue Rams

Im thinking I should be using New Life Spectrum but not sure what formula to use and what size..or if I need to use 2 types of food or if all my fish will eat the same thing. I want them healthy as can be and to have great color and I know food is the first step to that.

not wanting to use flakes really unless i need to for the tetras

but want a sinking food for the rams

New Life Spectrum is one of the best. Omega one and Hikari are also really good. All of those brands will have sinking pellets. I would pick up the community and the smallest cichlid pellet.

New Life Spectrum is one of the best. Omega one and Hikari are also really good. All of those brands will have sinking pellets. I would pick up the community and the smallest cichlid pellet.

I was thinking I may need to do that...these [moderator edit] fish are $$$ but well worth it

Last edited by a moderator:
It is worth it in the long run. NLS has a great ingedient list and what I will be switching all of my fish to in the near future. You should go for that brand first, IMO. Even the taste is good to them. My flowerhorn will not eat any other pellet and I have Hikari and Omega One pellets for him to... oh well.

Are pellets better than flake? I just have flake at the moment for my tetras but if pellets are better, I don't want to skimp on quality.

Back
Top Bottom