What freshwater fish have you not yet kept but really would like to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just realized that it said freshwater,so inthat case,dwarf puffers

I would love to have a payara vampire fish in a 3000gallon tank along with jardini arowana if that's possible. So how's gonna buy me that tank? Lol

Von Devilish said:
top 3 i am considering now for my new tanks

Golaiath Tiger Fish

Black Flower Ray

Arrowana

(4th arapaima Gigas):fish2:

Geez! Your looking at like... 3000 gallons of water! Good luck!

Cichlidsheaven said:
3000 gallon water isn't a problem. Problem is putting that water in a tank if that's what you mean lol..

Ya... Changing That much would give a Fire hose a run for it's money. Lol. Yay! Getting my dream fish shortly! Starlight bristlenose pleco, orange laser cories, and Bolivian rams! That just leaves one more on the list... Rainbow shark.

Ive got 3 -220's right now, all 3 empty currently but ready. Eventually, i want to floor build a tank in my basement, 5-6 ft tall and basically a giant cube.

What my wife wants is no more fish tanks. lol. whoops. - I just posted a complete description of all my current tanks and posted pics of them. new to the boards today.

found my GTF at www.aquascapeonline.com!!!

Last edited:
I would have to move somewhere much warmer for what I want as it would require a swimming pool. Anyone ever seen fish warrior? Or perhaps river monsters? I would take any one of those beasts. Imagine showing off your Nile perch or sturgeon.

kdpuffer said:
On a realistic note I would love a 200-300 gallon with a nice colony of frontosa, Zaire blue preferably.

Man I so wanted to buy a group of zaire blue 7bars the other day but the guy wanted £350 for 8 and they were only 3-4 inches.

Current List of what I Have:
Platys/Moons (well over 100)
Breeding Pair of German Blue Rams
4 Clown Loaches
3 Large Silver Dollars
1 albino armored pleco
1 black pleco
1 large Clown Knife
2 large Lace Catfish
4 large sailfin mollies (sunburst and Chocolate, matched pairs)
Dragonfish
Black/Opaline/Gold Koi Angel
Botias Loach
Red Tailed Shark
couple hundred guppies (FOOD)
Couple Hundred Goldfish (Food)
Banjo Catfish
hatchetfish
mixed fruit tetras
Kerri/Emperor Tetras
Corys
Black Kuli Loaches
Albino Kuli loaches
Green Moss tiger barbs
Tiger barbs
(I'm sure I'm missing some, but this is all I can think of right now)

Back
Top Bottom