What gets you most excited when it comes to your tanks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

5gallontank

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I decided to make a thread to see what you guys think. I definitely get most excited when i walk into the tank room and there are babies. I have a lot of guppies and this happens all the time.

Hah dont have to buy tuem if they have babies. But ya i love going to the lfs and getting new ones. Keeps me occupied watchin them for days until its time for more.

For my 40G! Love how my goldfish greet me and follows me around begging for food! Adorable!! (though it never works) Muahaha

My 10G! To see my plant grow new shoots! And I love hunting for my ottos as they are really good at hiding!

When my fish do something stupid, and when they all pack to a side and watch me play battlefield bahaha, also my friend had one of my red tailed black sharks she hated a bong (tobacco) that got sat by her tank and would do a lap around the tank then come back (I assume) and scream I HATE YOU and shake, she despised anything green lol , I blame it on the tank decor being lime green and anything else green near it sent her over the edge, I tried a few other things and close to the same reaction, she also hated when my friend sat near the tank too which was frekkin awesome

Back
Top Bottom