What is

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anthony96

Aquarium Advice Regular
What is the min size tank for a fan tail and was is the right ph.

anthony96 said:
What is the min size tank for a fan tail and was is the right ph.

A nice size for one fantail goldfish? If u only want one a 20g will work. I have GF in my tanks and the ph is 8.0/8.2 they are pretty hardy just make sure you ammo and nitrite are zero and just acclimate him well

can anyone please help me???? ive got a 10 gallon fish tank for a goldfish and i only have one fish at the mo and i put in 2 oxygen tablets and now the tank is covered in air bubbles is this safe or dangerous for the fish????

chadders said:
can anyone please help me???? ive got a 10 gallon fish tank for a goldfish and i only have one fish at the mo and i put in 2 oxygen tablets and now the tank is covered in air bubbles is this safe or dangerous for the fish????

Why would you put oxygen? Do you have a filter or an airstone? In my experience those tablets be it for ammonia or oxygen don't work, save you're money:)! But why did you need them in the first place?

Btw if you want more than one it's 20g for the first and at least ten for each additional one and u need really good filtration :D

The air bubbles should eventually pop and go away with PWC's. No need to put more Oxygen tabs, PWC's, a good filter and an air-stone is all you need.

Back
Top Bottom