What is the best food brand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquaplantfish

Aquarium Advice Activist
What would be the best quality food brand for pallets and flakes???

Currently I'm feeding my fish,

Flakes
Pallets
Blood worms
Krill

I feed them two times a day but I spread the one time feeding amount in to two times.

In the morning I feed them pallets or flakes and at night time blood worms or krill.

Now I don't know if I can feed them blood worms , Krill's and brine shrimp(which I want to try) in the same week as the second meal???

I don't think there is a "best" and yeah, it depends on your fish. I have heard lots of good things about New Life Spectrum..haven't tried it myself though.

Yeah- NLS is an awesome pellet based food, I feed NLS Thera +A to my angelfish along with some flakes and live food (brine shrimp and guppy fry now and then) but again it all depends on the fish...

Like nls. Grow, fresh h2o flakes and just started trying the small cichlid pellets, but my fish and I don't like them much. Pellets sink way to fast IMO, and my angels are lazy.. They know I'm a sucker and will feed em more or something else if they don't feel like chasing it to the bottom of the tank!

Have had a little success with the pellets on shy apistos. And my baby peacock bass have stuck at it a couple times but then spit em out.

Love the flakes and the grow formulas.

Everything I have devours the flakes and the grow pellets seem to work on my aggasizzi fry.

That should work good for you. Blood parrots have trouble with some foods due to their deformed mouths and then using their throat muscles to eat, NLS should work good and have heard it has for them.

Back
Top Bottom