what is the most active loach ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bubble_B0y

Aquarium Advice Addict
I read that yo-yo/pakistani loaches are not shy.
They don't hide and are very active (coming out during the day)

i've also read that dojo/weather loaches are very active too

can anyone confirm this ??

My yo yos are all over the place! They are really fun to watch, but I probably wouldn't put them in a 20 H again just because they are so active. I got 2 of them for my snail problem in my 20 H, and they will be moving to a 30 long and getting a couple of buddies pretty soon. I would recommend at least a 20 long for this species.

My yo yos are all over the place!
when you say extremely active - do u mean like Cories ??

They are really fun to watch, but I probably wouldn't put them in a 20 H again just because they are so active.
20 H ??
is that 20 hexagon tank ??

also what do they eat ?? are they fussy feeders?

No, I meant 20 gallon high. They are not picky at all. They are scavengers like corys and will eat pretty much anything, including snails. :twisted:

Yep, my YoYo and Angelique loaches are active all day and all night. I tell you they love to wiggle around in cracks in the driftwood more than anything.

I have yoyo's in my 29 and they never stop I swear. I also have clown loaches in my 125 and they don't quit moving. The clown loaches are more shy than the yoyo loaches but both are very entertaining.

saw some yo-yo loaches at my pet store.
they were 2.5 cm (1 inch long) - that's still a BABY !!!!
8O

are they worth getting ??

Toirtis said:
Bubble_B0y said:
saw some yo-yo loaches at my pet store.
they were 2.5 cm (1 inch long) - that's still a BABY !!!!
8O

are they worth getting ??

Sure...why not? I have 5 myself.

they were $4.99 each.
I guess thats kinda cheap for a rare loach.

WHERE DID YOU SEE YOYO LOACHES IN SYDNEY?!?!?!

sorry lol just getting reaaaally excited!! until about a month ago, it was illegal to import or sell yoyo loaches in australia, and i can't WAIT to get some!

where were they!?!

sshhh.sized.jpg

moblog_70da5cd3b2e57.jpg

moblog_fa613d3ec25bf.jpg

i promise i wont buy them all - i wont be ready to buy them til the end of the year anyway! but i neeeeed yoyo loaches!

please tell me! *begs*

Back
Top Bottom