What is this in my tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
60d0ca73678a8f22ba993d5504848b05.jpg

Update- Baby!
Eggs everywhere as usual
But I just changed my tank around and moved a bunch of the gravel and just seen him/her Markus and Kuskus had babies I guess?
If you still want to know I'm not too sure about my parameters I haven't checked in a while I just know my ammonia is 0 I do weekly water changes and I have a lot of plants so I trust it takes care of my nitrites and nitrites.
My tanks about 2 months old and the snails have been in the tank 3 or 4 weeks

Hopefully! I want to have a few more rabbit snails but after that I'd be interested in maybe selling them to my LFS if they'll take then or eBay maybe but eBay seems like quite a lot of effort, anyone have any tips?

Yeah, I think I'll have to sell some of mine at some point, but at the moment I'm going to divide them between my tank's.
Not sure how to sell them on ebay but it shouldn't be too difficult. Knowing how to pack them safely would be my worry.

Yeah, I think I'll have to sell some of mine at some point, but at the moment I'm going to divide them between my tank's.
Not sure how to sell them on ebay but it shouldn't be too difficult. Knowing how to pack them safely would be my worry.

I shipped about 150 mystery snails in 22 packages the past few months. Only 2 had issues in AZ with the heat. If you need suggestions on packing and shipping just message me.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Will do! Thanks [emoji2]

Your lfs might buy or exchange for store credit too! And save you the worry when shipping. I can honestly say I lost sleep worrying about every single one of my snails while they were in transit.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My Lfs isn't so great when it comes to store credit I'll maybe ask another fish store nearby. [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom