What is wrong with this fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Owp

Aquarium Advice Activist
Over the past few days or weeks, one of my white cloud minnows has been acting very lethargic and won’t eat much and is just not swimming either, just getting carried by the current of the filter. I used to have a small hospital tank but now I’ve drained it so I’m unsure what to do. Also I have a huge animal problem in this tank, there are Malaysian trumpet snails I think and another type. What can I do to try and combat this too?

I also have some pictures which aren’t great but I forgot to add them IMG_1671.jpgIMG_1668.jpg

That one looks bent, which might indicate an intestinal infection of some type. Likely not curable. As for your snail invasion, Manuel elimination, homemade vegetable baited traps or snail eating Loaches.

Over the past few days or weeks, one of my white cloud minnows has been acting very lethargic and won’t eat much and is just not swimming either, just getting carried by the current of the filter. I used to have a small hospital tank but now I’ve drained it so I’m unsure what to do. Also I have a huge animal problem in this tank, there are Malaysian trumpet snails I think and another type. What can I do to try and combat this too?
It could have worms. I think API General cure is suppose to help with worms/internal parasites.

the fish died about a week ago but thanks

Yeah, I had a quarantine tank but got rid of it so I couldn’t treat the fish separately, thanks for your help though!

Back
Top Bottom