What is wrong with this poor gal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VioletEmber said:
Katniss! Oooh, I love the Hunger Games! And boy, she does go through a lot, very good suggestion!

Lol i live those books, and i hate reading. Read a whole book in one night.

Op- goodluck with your betta!!!!

I stayed up till 4am on a school night to finish book 2 :) Read all 3 books in 3 days. I was like "I'm going to sound so stupid posting that but..."

Yeah, I think she has just been through it. After work I checked on her and her fin looked much redder than even this morning.

So I need a name for her - some heroine who has gone through a lot but prevails in the end...
Courtney Love? hahaha j/k

Update: I think she is going to be just fine! Check out her color now, the pics are terrible but you can see how she has changed.

image-1494391347.jpg

image-2754183627.jpg

Update:

She has turned out quite spunky! She is the alpha female of the three in my 20g. Her gills still stick out, and she seems to get easily stressed - always gets stripes during each water change. But besides that she has good color and energy. She is red with black-- a "mutt" probably from sloppy breeding, but I love her tough spirit. The first few days in the tank with the others I thought I was going to have to take her out- she relentlessly chased my crowntail female... But by day three the two of them actually hang out together. The third female continues to think she is a bottom feeder and just stays out of the way. She isn't shy, she just likes to scour the gravel and lurk in the plants- funny girl.

I still haven't settled on a name for her but Courtney Love does seem to fit her ragged appearance and toughness!

absolutangel04 said:
It was nice of them to all pose together! I'm glad to hear she is still doing well. :)

Wasn't it though? I think they thought my bright pink phone cover was another Betta and came to check out the competition...

Update:

She has turned out quite spunky! She is the alpha female of the three in my 20g. Her gills still stick out, and she seems to get easily stressed - always gets stripes during each water change. But besides that she has good color and energy. She is red with black-- a "mutt" probably from sloppy breeding, but I love her tough spirit. The first few days in the tank with the others I thought I was going to have to take her out- she relentlessly chased my crowntail female... But by day three the two of them actually hang out together. The third female continues to think she is a bottom feeder and just stays out of the way. She isn't shy, she just likes to scour the gravel and lurk in the plants- funny girl.

I still haven't settled on a name for her but Courtney Love does seem to fit her ragged appearance and toughness!
Oh my gosh, how funny, you really should name her that LOL :lol: She looks great. So glad she's doing better!

Back
Top Bottom