What is your Dream Tank!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This would be my dream tank
O0dZrMT.png

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Add a few years on this tank and there is my dream tank or one of the top 5;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

180-200 gallon freshwater south american community, with a large shoal of cories, rummy nose, diamond tetras, a dozen angelfish and keyhole cichlids. Throw in a zigzag eel, some singapore bamboo shrimp some marble hatchets and ghost catfish (so basically what I have now, just on a larger scale)!

1,000,000 gallon tank with an ocean sunfish (mola mola)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Saw this one on pinterest

Sent from my LGLS990 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1421497143713.jpg
    1421497143713.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 86
I'm with jim too, just tons of tanks. I would love to have an enormous native biotope paludarium.

Everyone is posting mammoth tanks.. I couldn't imagine the number of hours it would take to manage the upkeep on those tanks.

I would just be happy if my husband would let me have a 55!

Everyone is posting mammoth tanks.. I couldn't imagine the number of hours it would take to manage the upkeep on those tanks.

I specified that i would have someone to manage it for me :)

Seriously though, they have to be a lot of maintenance. I have my dream tank tank really, love Malawis. Maybe would be willing to do 120 or 180 but no bigger.

Mine would be a giant reef tank that would be big enough to snorkel in and I would have French angelfish and blue and yellow striped grunts

Haha Mebbid - if this is a dream I wouldn't have to work so there would be plenty of time ;)

I specified that i would have someone to manage it for me :)

Seriously though, they have to be a lot of maintenance. I have my dream tank tank really, love Malawis. Maybe would be willing to do 120 or 180 but no bigger.

One on of the stores near me offers maintenance on tanks. I think it's mainly for people with discus though.

Mbu Puffer, 1000G tank.

A 400G saltwater, Pinnatus Batfish as the star of it.

Another saltwater with a black Dogface puffer.

300G Dempsey/Oscar/Flowerhorn tank..

Back
Top Bottom