What is your favorite freshwater fish you own and what is your favorite fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrhelton

Aquarium Advice Activist
My favorite that I own is my white Dalmation Molly, it's just super friendly and cool to look at. The Boesemani Rainbow is a close runner up.

I think the coolest fish that I don't own is probably the Bolivian Ram or German Ram or Angel Fish.

Currently that I have is red melon discus. They are by far my favorite right now and have been for years.

All time favorite fish is a south American Redtail Catfish. Grew one out to over 3 feet long years ago. What an experience! Was able to hand feed and pet that fish. Truly miss the BEAST!

Favorite fish that I currently own - Kuhli Loaches !!

Favorite fish:
FW - Oscar
SW - Lions... Fu Manchu & Dwarf Fuzzy

Favorite fish that I own: Oscar

Favorite fish in general: No idea, haven't seen all the fish in the world yet :D

My favorite fish are pleco's :D specifically the normals, although I don't currently have a tank big enough for one so I will settle for the bristlenose.
I also like cory catfish and most loaches.
I really like angels, their beauty and grace has always mesmerized me.
oh and bettas! :)

Favourite is a scarlett badis probably. But I love so many others!

Favourite I own is albino rainbow/ruby shark

Favourite other Is bristlenose (I also own)

image-2562275874.jpg

Favourite I own is albino rainbow/ruby shark

Favourite other Is bristlenose (I also own)

View attachment 55516

cool looking fish!!! i love my rainbow shark!!!! named jaws!!! well my fave would have to be him or my tiger barbs they eat out of my hand and when i put my hand in the tank they come close the stay by let me touch them n nibble on mi hands too!!!!

Favorite fish I own would be Tiger Oscar with my yo-yo loaches a close runner up ( both very entertaining to watch)
Favorite fish that I would like to own some day would be Discus :)

The favourite fish i own are my Harlequin Rasboras and the favourite fish i don't own is a Black Moor Fancy Goldfish. I love those cute little guys! :D

Favorite fish I currently own is the Cardinal tetra, in fact, they are near the top of my all-around favorite fish list. The ones I think are the coolest are blue rams and marbled hatchetfish, which I probably would own if I could find either. And, if you include all fish, it's hard to beat the beauty of a native Brook Trout in its full spawning colors.

Corydoras would have to be my favorite. I just love watching them in large schools (20+) especially when you get different colouration's schooling together.

Favorite fish I currently own is the Cardinal tetra, in fact, they are near the top of my all-around favorite fish list. The ones I think are the coolest are blue rams and marbled hatchetfish, which I probably would own if I could find either. And, if you include all fish, it's hard to beat the beauty of a native Brook Trout in its full spawning colors.
Petsmart carries hatchetfish not sure about the marbled coloration though.

Back
Top Bottom