What is your favourite fish???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skibum3

Aquarium Advice Activist
What is your favorite fish you own or want to own or both! Post a picture too :) The bristlenose pleco is the cutest one in my tank and one day I will get a goat fish haha.

Attachments

• image-3327747820.jpg
    image-3327747820.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 136
  • image-603385628.jpg
    image-603385628.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 137
I've not got a good photo, but my favorite is my shoal of harlequins, they're brilliant at feeding time, total chaos in the tank :lol:

I have a comet that i've had for about 4 years that would come for walks with me if i had a way to take him. If i put my arm in the tank he swims alongside and brushes against my arm hand or fingers. This is the only fish i have had that doesn't even take offense to being scooped up and moved while i do large tank maintenance. He doesn't even act shy after i move him.

My favourite fish are my rainbow shark because his behaviour is really unique and also the torpedo barbs purely because they look awesome zooming around the bottom of the tank beneath the plants

Attachments

• image-3538214586.jpg
    image-3538214586.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 145
My all time favorite besides all my angelfish which is also very difficult to get a good picture of are my pictus cats. They are by far the most interactive fish i owned. Very jumping and like to play hide and seek...lol meaning when they know im watching them they will hide behind a rock. They are awesome i would love to get a few more!

The best fish I have ever had is the one in my Avi. The Oscar is probably the most interactive and personable fish you will ever own. I recommend everyone to go out and buy a 75 gallon at least and get yourself an Oscar.

The best fish I have ever had is the one in my Avi. The Oscar is probably the most interactive and personable fish you will ever own. I recommend everyone to go out and buy a 75 gallon at least and get yourself an Oscar.

I for one will never own an oscar. But my favorite fish that I have is my male apistogramma panduro. Very intelligent and brilliantly colorful

image-1599292353.jpg

Not relevant to the thread really other the. Angelfish are my all time favorite! But i came home this morning from work to see that i may be a grandpa!!! Lol my angels just spawned and im totally excited and just had to share!

Attachments

• image-855771276.jpg
    image-855771276.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 130
  • image-3819050355.jpg
    image-3819050355.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 123
I would say my dalmatian fish and my baby platy.
If I could have one I would want a red fin shark.
My brother has one and it's amazing...! :fish1:

I have a few favorites.

GSP

Electric Blue Jack Dempsey

German Blue Ram

Sorry don't have a pic

Scarlet badis and african leaf fish (not ctnepoma). Although I may have to ad f8 puffers to that soon!

Not relevant to the thread really other the. Angelfish are my all time favorite! But i came home this morning from work to see that i may be a grandpa!!! Lol my angels just spawned and im totally excited and just had to share!
nice!!!

That's Really cool! Haha you're lucky

All my fish are my favourites ;) they are all so different .. Especially love my cory cats I have to wake them up in a morning
When it's feeding time or they miss out ;)

I for one will never own an oscar. But my favorite fish that I have is my male apistogramma panduro. Very intelligent and brilliantly colorful

I said that myself. Then one day i came home and my roommate decided to rescue an Oscar from his friends tank. I wasn't happy. That was about 6 months ago. I can safely say now that my Oscar is ny absolute favorite fish I've ever owned. You don't know what you are missing.

My ctenopomas follow me along the glass... I think they're way better than leaf fish. They're way better looking too :p

And my barracudas let me pet them now, they're actually calm around me - but that took a long time. I'm going to try starving them one day.. till they snatch a fish out of my hand hehe. I wanna see that! That's my goal

I said that myself. Then one day i came home and my roommate decided to rescue an Oscar from his friends tank. I wasn't happy. That was about 6 months ago. I can safely say now that my Oscar is ny absolute favorite fish I've ever owned. You don't know what you are missing.

They just seem so boring an blaa. My bro n law had two in a 120. One was an albino viel tail that one was kind of cool looking but they just seemed to sit there all the time.

Dont get me wrong I am not trying to bash another persons likes. Many people dislike EBJD's but different tastes are what makes the hobby interesting. I just don't think we are missing anything by not owning oscars.

My ctenopomas follow me along the glass... I think they're way better than leaf fish. They're way better looking too :p

And my barracudas let me pet them now, they're actually calm around me - but that took a long time. I'm going to try starving them one day.. till they snatch a fish out of my hand hehe. I wanna see that! That's my goal

You are wrong mister! Jk lol I like the leafish better fpr their hunting but I would like to have a ctnepoma as well.

Back
Top Bottom