what kind of fish is mine ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spurius88

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
got this fish few years back and cant remember what kind he is thanks in advance
sorry pictures were taken with cell phone

Attachments

• Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 146
  • Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Photo 6.jpg
    Photo 6.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 142
  • Photo 5.jpg
    Photo 5.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 131
Btw I think he's either a gold or just a plain yellow oscar. I cant find any specific naming. But I guess oscars fins and tails often darken with age. I read some where anyway.

I wanna find him and my two common plecos new homes cause my tanks a lil small 37

I definitely would rehome them if possible, check with your local fish store, a lot of times, they will give you store credit for about 1/2 what they can sell your fish for. I would call and ask before showing up with a bag o' fish though, make sure they have room for them.

Or sell them on cl.

Is that fish couple of years old or is that a baby?

There's a bit about your tank I'd love to give you some info on when you're ready.

Or sell them on cl.

Is that fish couple of years old or is that a baby?

There's a bit about your tank I'd love to give you some info on when you're ready.

Its about 1.5 years old and i tried cl

I would love to see them go to someone with a large enough tank and would gladly trade them for live plants or driftwood or small fish let me know if anyone is interested

Attachments

• f626accc-8726-4c14-9767-3d6eb92f37d5.jpg
    f626accc-8726-4c14-9767-3d6eb92f37d5.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 67
  • f35ebf81-4489-4fff-8330-fe687cfbdc23.jpg
    f35ebf81-4489-4fff-8330-fe687cfbdc23.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 66
Awww he's so cute. I'd offer to trade you but I dont think he'd get along with my goldys lol. Good luck though :)

Awww he's so cute. I'd offer to trade you but I dont think he'd get along with my goldys lol. Good luck though :)

lol If someone does trade i could send first since im new i just want them to go to good home

lol If someone does trade i could send first since im new i just want them to go to good home

A while ago I made the mistake of buying a pleco. He got nippy with my goldfish and I had to get rid of him. I understand that feeling wanting them to have a good home.

A while ago I made the mistake of buying a pleco. He got nippy with my goldfish and I had to get rid of him. I understand that feeling wanting them to have a good home.
yeah i heard they like to suck on goldfish but like the oscar they just suck on the glass and decor all day and have gotten big

I imagine. I gave mine to my friend and he's gotten huge. And do they ever! Mine would hide in his pirate ship and attack my goldies while they slept. Such a brat :p glad he's in a better home now though.

they have a new home at a local fish store in a 90 gallon till they are sold :)

Back
Top Bottom