What kind of mutant is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently, these are uber popular in Japan, where the mutation was created. When I asked the store clerk if this was a mutation, he told me that goldfish are all mutations, which I guess is true. They are all mutated carp.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

There's a difference between breeding for colors and breeding for body deformities. Properly line breeding fish to change their colors doesn't harm the fish. These deformities are a completely different matter.

Just like Parrot cichlids I would put money on these fish not living normal lives.

Those poor fish :( goldfish are not my thing besides some commons in a pond but this is beyond sad.

Caleb

There's a difference between breeding for colors and breeding for body deformities. Properly line breeding fish to change their colors doesn't harm the fish. These deformities are a completely different matter.

Just like Parrot cichlids I would put money on these fish not living normal lives.

Definitely. They kept getting blown away by the tiny current. They have minimal strength in their fins.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

That's absolutely dispicable...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom