What kind of pleco do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a RL pleco as well! I'm expecting a Golden Nugget pleco here soon :)

Attachments

• image-2038458567.jpg
    image-2038458567.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 103
My small selection I have 2 light coloured L134 F1 and a spotted gibbaceps.. I have 9 darker L134 and a albino common

Attachments

• image-3886693114.jpg
    image-3886693114.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 104
  • image-3952598973.jpg
    image-3952598973.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 108
  • image-2492350748.jpg
    image-2492350748.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 117
I have a clown pleco in my 29, but it's a night owl. Here is a pic of one of my ottos. Not as impressive as the others on here.

Attachments

• image-1541065039.jpg
    image-1541065039.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 125
I love zebra plecos they're in my lfs now for £140 but to bring it home that small and watch my cray tear it up would make me drag him out and boil him in a pan and listen to him squeel in a blind rage! So I've just got a massive maybe 15" common pleco who throws my cray around the tank lol

image-3194145435.jpg

I love zebra plecos they're in my lfs now for £140 but to bring it home that small and watch my cray tear it up would make me drag him out and boil him in a pan and listen to him squeel in a blind rage! So I've just got a massive maybe 15" common pleco who throws my cray around the tank lol

View attachment 123067

:huh:..don't do that...lol.....nice looking big pleco...how many inches and do you have a pic to show size?

I have a RL pleco as well! I'm expecting a Golden Nugget pleco here soon :)

OHHHHH my...I just googled the golden nugget pleco.....I never heard of it or saw one until now...awesome pleco...I want one...so beautiful...darn I need a pleco only tank...lol...I want to breed them but I need a good pair and a specie that isn't hard to sex either....gosh the GN pleco is awesome

Geronica said:
:huh:..don't do that...lol.....nice looking big pleco...how many inches and do you have a pic to show size?

I'd say 13" and il try get a pic now two secs lol

Geronica said:

Just upload pic sorry didn't quote

Geronica said:
OHHHHH my...I just googled the golden nugget pleco.....I never heard of it or saw one until now...awesome pleco...I want one...so beautiful...darn I need a pleco only tank...lol...I want to breed them but I need a good pair and a specie that isn't hard to sex either....gosh the GN pleco is awesome

Awesome aren't they? They're a little more expensive than your common of RL but for the unique look it'll bring you'd tank, it'd say worth it!

I have a one foot common sail fin and a one foot chocolate sail fin, a dwarf clown pleco, a bushy nose pleco, and a albino sail fin pleco

Back
Top Bottom