What Kind of Snail is This?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah that's what I've discovered... They are slowly going away now, with the help of my Assassin Snail, and me feeding my fish less food.
Good to know I'm letting them grow in my tank since I have no other fish that will clean my tank and I'm not really worried about them being there and my husbands fear of them getting out was alleviated.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with them, except for the fact that they make my glass look "messy".

Yeah, I don't have a problem with them, except for the fact that they make my glass look "messy".
I'll keep that in mind as these ones continue to grow they're all still tiny. Have you had any issues with your assassin snails been reproducing?

I'll keep that in mind as these ones continue to grow they're all still tiny. Have you had any issues with your assassin snails been reproducing?

Nope not at all. (There is only 1) He can't reproduce Asexually. From what I've researched.

Back
Top Bottom