Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-26-2019, 11:16 AM   #1241
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayehoy View Post
I got into the hobby 2 yrs ago when i just decided i loved fish. Im 13 now and have two 20gals and a 36gal bow-front i got three days ago.
Very similar to me. I got into the hobby 9 months ago. I now have a 75 gallon display tank, plus a 10 gallon. I am about to stock the 75. I am also 13.

Old 10-11-2019, 10:20 AM   #1242
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

When I was 7 years old, I was so sick, mum carried me to the doctor’s clinic at night, then dad followed us.

At the clinic while we were waiting for our turn to meet the doctor, we saw a huge aquarium, it was full of different weird creatures to me. They were so funny , so pretty and so weird. Mum is always excited around animals, she likes them, so she kept telling me about fish and how they eat while she was knocking gently on the glass to get some attention from them.

Now I’m above 30 years old and I have bought my first aquarium few months ago.

Old 10-23-2019, 01:35 PM   #1243
Aquarium Advice Regular

I like weird things. Fish are weird. Rather itís the shape of a hatchet fish or the eel like shape of a weather loach I always was and still am drawn to the odd ball fish.

Tags
freshwater, freshwater aquarium, inspired, tropical

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com