what plec is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ellis

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I got him of a friend don't know what one he is anyone know?

ForumRunner_20120530_132938.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120530_132914.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120530_132914.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 132
ellis said:
I got him of a friend don't know what one he is anyone know?

How big is your tank? I think it's a Clown Pleco, they can get to about 24in.

Its a clown Pleco or maybe a bristlenose I have one that looks really close to that. they only max out at 5-6 inches i think aquarist is thinking of common plecs.

josh7 said:
Its a clown Pleco or maybe a bristlenose I have one that looks really close to that. they only max out at 5-6 inches i think aquarist is thinking of common plecs.

Ya, I get them mixed up often as I keep both.

Based on both of your pictures I have determined that this is a very rare, and unusual, Certified Public Accountant Pleco.

They're usually are a lot more messy than your pictures would indicate. You're fortunate that he's so orderly.

Last edited:
Scott F said:
Based on both of your pictures I have determined that this is a very rare, and unusual, Certified Public Accountant Pleco.

They're usually are a lot more messy than your pictures would indicate. You're fortunate that he's so orderly.

That was hilarious!!!!!

Scott F said:

Haha!:)

Looks like we're having a hard time with this one! You might need to try on a more specialized forum. You shoud hit up the one over on planetcatfish.com. You could also surf around over there and see if you can find a match.

Back
Top Bottom