what size is you FW setup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

size of fresh water setup in gallons.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 2 5.9%

Votes: 8 23.5%

Votes: 3 8.8%

Votes: 4 11.8%

Votes: 2 5.9%

• 101+

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i'll look into it thanks. what do you keep in those tanks anyway?

The 150g is empty.. getting ready to move it home ;)

The 120g has a 7" male Dovii..

One 50g Breeder has a 6.25" Red Wolf Fish, 16" Fire Eel, 2 5-6" senegal bichirs and a little 4" female dovii that I'm growing out for my male.

One 50g has a 8" Wolf Fish.

The 55g has a pair of convicts, growing the fry out for feeders.

Why dont you just get some guppies and breed them for feeders they have more babies, they have babies more often, and more will fit in a 55g tank?

My fish wouldn't even attempt to go after a guppy.. the con's need to be around an inch long before they will go after them.

With the exception of the Red Wolf all of my fish are still juvies if that tells you about their size ;)

I'll start a post your oddball thread in a little bit and you'll be able to see pics of them.

My fish wouldn't even attempt to go after a guppy.. the con's need to be around an inch long before they will go after them.
The guppies will grow to about an inch at about 1 month of age and they give birth to about 30 fry a month.
With the exception of the Red Wolf all of my fish are still juvies if that tells you about their size ;)
that big huh.
I'll start a post your oddball thread in a little bit and you'll be able to see pics of them.
HUH??

Not to bring up a dying topic but it made me laugh.... kinda
Does this make me rich?
Im 21
Own a house (well paying for it)

I have a 125gallon, 2 55 gallons (and a 3rd not set up yet), a 29 gallon, a 20 gallon, and 2 10 gallons!

2000 Dodge Ram
2004 Cadillac CTS
1999 lifted off road toyota 4-runner

DUDE!! I am so jealuos that you have a 210!!!!!!!

Not to bring up a dying topic but it ircked me
Does this make me rich?
Im 21
Own a house (well paying for it)

I have a 125gallon, 2 55 gallons (and a 3rd not set up yet), a 29 gallon, a 20 gallon, and 2 10 gallons!

2000 Dodge Ram
2004 Cadillac CTS
1999 lifted off road toyota 4-runner

Nope...

Let's go wheeling :cool:

img_914367_0_b338816fe0db7254f6bbd4f485ae3119.jpg
https://www.aquariumadvice.com/atta...914367_0_b338816fe0db7254f6bbd4f485ae3119.jpg

Sure lets go ;)

Attachments

• DSCN1822.jpg
    DSCN1822.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 56
sorry guys i didnt mean you were rich rich its just im 13. $1000 is pretty darn rich to me. Thats what i make in about 3months. i like the automobiles nice. and mudfrog did you wait till your automobile was at its dirtiest or do you just go muddin a lot?

sorry guys i didnt mean you were rich rich its just im 13. $1000 is pretty darn rich to me. Thats what i make in about 3months. i like the automobiles nice. and mudfrog did you wait till your automobile was at its dirtiest or do you just go muddin a lot?

That was after our test trail.. A buddy has about 30 acres and we've built the trail up nice with mud, hill climbs, a few rocks and creeks. Whenever we do an upgrade we have to test it.. I had just added a Detroit locker to my 14bolt rear end ;)

Some vids of playing on the test trail. (Oh yea.. I also have fish videos there ;) )

YouTube - Four Wheeling in Moneta

YouTube - Four Wheeling in Moneta 2

That was after our test trail.. A buddy has about 30 acres and we've built the trail up nice with mud, hill climbs, a few rocks and creeks. Whenever we do an upgrade we have to test it.. I had just added a Detroit locker to my 14bolt rear end ;)

Some vids of playing on the test trail. (Oh yea.. I also have fish videos there ;) )

YouTube - Four Wheeling in Moneta

YouTube - Four Wheeling in Moneta 2

Mud is hardcore frowned upon here. Norbeck Society is working towards getting our trails shut down. Its pissing a lot of people off out here.

Mud is hardcore frowned upon here. Norbeck Society is working towards getting our trails shut down. Its pissing a lot of people off out here.

Yea I know over at the K5 site a lot of people stopped doing mud because they got tired of washing their trucks :rolleyes:

Over in Virginia we have primarily trails and mud.. a little climbing but not much.. there's always Uwharrie though

This thread has gone completely off topic. For those wishing to continue discussing off roading and other non aquarium related topics, please take the discussion to the Lounge. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom