what size tank do you have??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
... Well that's good to know. I'm 5'4 too and I will be turning my 10 gallon into a tall 38 gallon. I guess when I need to re arrange things I will be doing a 50% water change lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Absolutely...It's practically impossible to do anything constructive when the tank is full w/o getting water dribbling the whole way down your arm. lol :D

My wife got me a 29 gallon tank for Christmas a few years ago and at that time it was the biggest tank I had ever had. When I was a child I had a 10 gallon tank for years but always knew I wanted bigger. Right now I'm cycling my new 60 gallon tank. The only reason I didn't go bigger (besides the cost) is the work I'd have to do to my house so it could support so much weight (a 125 gallon tank can weigh more that 1500 lbs not including the stand). But I've always believed aquariums are one thing where bigger is always better.

We started with a 29 gallon we found on Craigslist in December and started cycling. Three weeks ago, a seal started to go, so we upgraded to a 36 gallon bowfront. It just finished cycling this week and we started slowly stocking it last night :)

This week we're getting our 10 gallon quarantine tank, and I've already started to plan a 20 gallon Southeast Asia Blackwater Biotope. Since our current tank is a little kitschy (it was the only way I could sell the hubs on a tank!), I wanted to go all out natural on the next, so I'm going slow and planning slow. But pretty dang excited, too :)

Back
Top Bottom