What small community fish don't need a school?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The peacock grudgeons look like theyd be really cool! Not sure if i could get them here though but if i ever do id do it for sure. Sparkling gouramis look pretty shiny, that may be an option for me too if one shows up. Now for the cherry barbs, you say they dont need groups but it seems people say they can get pretty aggresive in small numbers. They would add a pretty dramatic red look to the tank, but ill probably stray away to keep things calm.

I've never had issues with the cherries. Had a 1M/2F trio in my 16g with CPDs, sparkling gouramis, and forktail rainbows.

A betta is a nice option if you have a backup plan. Some are fine in communities, others aren't. I had one that had no issues with any top or mid level fish but constantly harassed bottom feeders.

I've never had issues with the cherries. Had a 1M/2F trio in my 16g with CPDs, sparkling gouramis, and forktail rainbows.

A betta is a nice option if you have a backup plan. Some are fine in communities, others aren't. I had one that had no issues with any top or mid level fish but constantly harassed bottom feeders.

Yeah thats essentially all i have lol Corries and low level tetras :p Oh well

Back
Top Bottom