What to add to my new 20g tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nickcmanning

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just recently upgraded from a 10g to a 20g moving all of my fish over to the new tank. I am currently keeping an eye on all of the fish and the water levels but I have already begun to try to get ideas on what I would want to add to the tank. With that I have, I know I can't afford to put much more into my tank but I would like one more fish that really sticks out. I have a Bolivian Ram, a Red Tail Shark, an Ottocinclus, 3 Red-Eye Tetras, and 3 Harlequin Rasboras. I have considered adding a Golden Severum but due to their size and their being carnivorous concerns me. Although my friend has a beautiful one in his 20g and he is fine. I have also considered a German Blue ram as a friend to my Bolivian but I have read that German Blues are harder to keep alive. Thoughts?:popcorn:

All of my gbr's are paired up in 20gal longs with either schools of kuhli loaches or corys. One gbr could possibly do ok for you but if it were me I'd add to the mini schools you already have:)

Back
Top Bottom