What to buy with $25 petco gift card?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nortzy21

Aquarium Advice Activist
The title says it all. I got a $25 petco gift card for Christmas and I can't decide what to spend it in. Throw those ideas out there! Come on people!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Put it towards a battery back up if you don't have one or a generator. If you do, an API liquid test kit. If that's already at home, filter supplies.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Get a pack of cleaning supplies with the scraper and sponges for cleaning algae :) I got one at petsmart I bet perso will have something similar. I feel so professional when I use it!

Honestly don't get fish from petco, I would get water conditioner or filter media tho

Sent from my fish tank

When the $ per gallon sale comes, get a 20g. Then get some plants with the rest....

Ironically, I actually already have a 20 gallon that I can make a nice plant tank out of. I even have a nice bio wheel marineland filter for a 50 gallon too.

Honestly don't get fish from petco, I would get water conditioner or filter media tho

Sent from my fish tank

There's no reason not to, the stores vary widely in quality with some being awful. The last 3 times I've bought fish from pet co they all survived and none of them brought ich into my tanks.

The title says it all. I got a $25 petco gift card for Christmas and I can't decide what to spend it in. Throw those ideas out there! Come on people!

It depends, what do you have?

I would apply that to something large that you have wanted when its on sale.
Nothing like a $150 canister filter on sale for like $110 then take the $25 off and Boom its only $85.

I have 75 gallon turtle/fish tank and I'm working on a 20 gallon planted tank FYI

There's no reason not to, the stores vary widely in quality with some being awful. The last 3 times I've bought fish from pet co they all survived and none of them brought ich into my tanks.

It depends, what do you have?

Look above

Back
Top Bottom