What to do with everything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

catfishkid

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm not sure what forum to put this in, but since my tank is a freshwater one I decided on here.

Anyway, sadly I need to say goodbye to my tank and fish. I'll be going away to college soon and my parents won't take care of the few fish I have left. How do I go about rehoming them and alllll of my aquarium stuff?

Should I post over in the buy/sell/trade section? I really don't know what to do, so any and all advice and help is really appreciated!

Personally, I'd re-home the fish/plants/invertebrates, and store the tank and equipment. That way when you're in a situation to be able to keep fish again, you've got all your stuff.
Surely your parents would let you put your stuff in their attic or whatever?

Thank you both for replying! I think Craigslist is going to be the best way to go, as I can't really see a time in the future when i can keep fish again.

As for Craiglist, should I put everything in one sell or separate?

A thought. Do you have any local ad selling website? For instance my local ad site is called KSL classified. Where I go to find lots of good deals on fish and supplies

Back
Top Bottom