what to do with my 10g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kathleen55

Aquarium Advice Freak
so i have a 10 gallon but im not sure what to do with it. i can either just make it an ADF and other freshwater fish tank which i was planning on doing, or make it a sw dwarf seahorse tank. The only thing with it being a seahorse tank is that i couldnt get the seahorses untill august. Then school starts a few weeks after that. Its not that i couldnt take care of them during school but i wanted to enjoy them over summer. what do you think i should do? Another fw tank or a dwarf seahorse tank? Thanks! I hoped i posted this in the right section i wasnt sure to post it under freshwater or saltwater.

If it were me I would do a SW Dwarf Seahorse tank because that in my opinion is pretty unique compared to just some common fish and frog. Plus you can take joy from peoples reactions when you show it off to people, and you'll feel proud knowing that you did this.

It's your choice, The ADF tank sounds pretty cool to me, but the Saltwater Dwarf Seahorse tank sounds even better.

The only thing I recommend when it comes to your first saltwater tank is research, research and more research. Saltwater is a tad bit harder to keep than a normal freshwater (Also including the Delicate/sensitive seahorse that you have to take care of), so make sure to take your time.

Back
Top Bottom