what to do with my 10g ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thats actually an amazon sword i pulled out of my 20g it has a few babys growing off it ill sell them foe $2 ea once they have a good root system also the 2 aponogentons in the background of the tank and the water clover came out of my 20 the rest came from salman heres a list of what i got from him
2x golfballs java moss
a bunch of guppy grass nodes
1x java fern
1x water sprite

So I got my shrimp for the tank today it finished cycling a couple days ago. So I have 2 ramshorns, ~5mts, 5 caridina shrimp and about 30+ cherry shrimp. Also I stuck one of my cichlids in there untill she spits out her fry then she's goin back in the main tank.

Whoops forgot to attach picture.

ForumRunner_20130515_213734.jpg

ForumRunner_20130515_213913.jpg

My memory is full so there's where the only 2 I could get at the moment.

Got a new light today for it a CFL 1610 lumens 6500k temp and 28 watts would this put me in the med light range?

ForumRunner_20130608_223926.jpg

Well I got tires of the messy hard to clean aquascape I had so I decided to re-do it today. Ignore the bowl it was for feeding the shrimp but it ended up being the fry that used it. LoL

The app kept crashing here's a before and after shot the new scape is the one with the glass bowl in it I'm planning on getting a shrimp feeding dish. I also added diy co2 and stopped the glut because I got some riccia but it is not looking healthy. What do you think. Is it missing something or should something be tweaked?

ForumRunner_20130720_225123.jpg

ForumRunner_20130720_225037.jpg

Back
Top Bottom