What to feed my cories?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beagle

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I only have 2 cories but plan getting 4 more as soon as my LFS has them in stock. Is there a specific type of food I should get them since they don't come to the top to feed? It seems like there is not much left for them since my neons eat everything first.

you can feed them shrimp pellets(as it turns out,they are made of shrinp,not for them)

I use sinking shrimp pellets, I have 6 cories and about a dozen shrimp. I just drop 15ish pellets in and the shrimp eat whatever is left

I use sinking shrimp pellets, I have 6 cories and about a dozen shrimp. I just drop 15ish pellets in and the shrimp eat whatever is left
i dont think tehy reallize they are cannibels. mine never left them alone... until theb goldfish ate them(dont have the goldy anymore,and it ate the shrimp,not the pellets)

alLexX said:
i dont think tehy reallize they are cannibels. mine never left them alone... until theb goldfish ate them(dont have the goldy anymore,and it ate the shrimp,not the pellets)

Lol yea my shrimp go crazy when I drop the pellets in.

I feed mine Hikari Sinking Wafers as staple, and shrimp pellets every now and then.

I feed mine sinking flakes, Algae wafers and they also get some of the live brine shrimp I put in once a week as a treat for all of my fishies.

:)

Thanks everyone, I do have some wood in the tank but I will pick up some sinking wafers tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom