What to feed pygmy cory cat fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha :p

Thanks! I had VERRRYYY limited options at the lfs when we bought them, he sold us a container of stuff they were using to feed their fish that was opened. I may have to order online. I am going to consider everything everyone has said here about what they like and try my best to find something at lfs or PetCo if I have a chance to go there soonish, otherwise my fish will have to have their food ordered online lol :p

Thank you :)

I need to go online and place an order soon. Maybe I'll get lucky next time I go to PetCo too.

These guys are so cute :D

It's tough to find but mine go bonkers for pop tarts! Oh wait.. no...that's me! They like sera sinking krill pellets! Like a lot..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I know this is an older thread of mine, but, I can't seem to find that food online. Do you have a link per chance?

I know this is an older thread of mine, but, I can't seem to find that food online. Do you have a link per chance?

They have them at my lfs, I'll try for s link.. stand by..
Edit, so it's actually marine food,.it was the first thing I bought at my lfs to feed my fish, i went to return it and after some research it was deemed for for the fw fish too. Been feeding it for a year, no issues, all my fish go for it, corys and pleco love it..
http://www.reefdelivered.com.au/products/Sera-Marin-Granules.html
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom