what to feed snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

okaquarium

Aquarium Advice Regular
i have a snail and dont want him to die but dont want him in aquarium either anyone have any idae what i can feed him....will algea disks be good

You don't want him to die but don't want him in the aquarium either? huh? Snails eat algae off the aquarium walls. If it is a new tank & you don't have any algae, you can drop in algae discs.

it came with the 55gal i just bought 2nd hand....dont want a snail problem in my tanks...but dont want him to kick it...just a softy

Chances are good that if you keep the snail you will wind up with a snail problem, so if there is anyone you know who wants the snail it might be good to relocate him. Otherwise if you are feeding fish in the tank the snail will find what he needs.

They will eat any leftover flake, pellets etc.. I also feed mine Hikari Crab Cuisine (calcium helps harden their shells)

Kim

the snail is in a bowl by himself not with other fish...i keep the water changed every other day and have been putting flakes in just bought some alge disks for him to thanks for replys

Back
Top Bottom