What to put in 30g aquarium HELP!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brookster yeah maybe 2 angel fish 10 cardinal tetra and 6 Corey cats I think that's what I'm gonna do unless anyone has another bright small fish that isn't so sensitive. Yes my tank is cycled I check my water at my lfs yesterday

How did you cycle it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I had 10 zebra danios in there for the first month then I have them to my stepmom. After that I had a water sample taken to lfs and they said it was good

Do you have a test kit of your own? If not, I highly recommend getting one. The API freshwater master test kit is a solid kit, you can find it for around $20 on amazon or around $30 at your lfs.

Cool, you'll want to stock slowly..

Stick slowly as in angel fish here and the Cory cats the cardinal tetras? I've always just bought them all together and let them go after sitting in water for about 45min

You bought all the fish at once?? You're going to mini cycle, not the end of the workd, just do a 40% water change every day for the next week..

Good, get the corys for now and wait a week, angels, another week, tetras

I honestly wouldn't get the corys first, but no fish really is ideal to go in first. Cardinals are touchy, and angels can become territorial if put in first. I would probably either get the corys or tetras first, then monitor the water parameters. If everything is fine after a couple weeks, add more fish and keep monitoring the water. Repeat until you are fully stocked. Just remember to stay patient.

So corys first haha.. cardinals are pretty finicky..

yqeby8un.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom