What type of algae????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Loose the air stone.. it's most likely gassing off what little co2 is already in the water :duckandcover: yah.. they look legit;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I don't see too much light being an issue. I guess i would try bumping up the amount of excel you use to maybe 15ml per day rather than the 10 you're currently using.

I like the airstone lol. Could it really be gassing the co2??

Sent from my SM-N900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I don't see too much light being an issue. I guess i would try bumping up the amount of excel you use to maybe 15ml per day rather than the 10 you're currently using.

Ok ill try this!

Also, some better root tabs would probably help. The store bought ones are crap.

I use the home made ones in the capsules. Bought 60 on ebay.

I also use peabodysparadise.com rutabs and iron tabs

When I spot dosed Excel, by necessity I was over dosing. Providing this is gradually increased you should have no problems but some fleshy plants such as valis may melt away. I daily dose at double now as a matter of course. I have no algae, great plant growth and healthy fish. I also have lighting on 13 hrs a day to promote plant growth. I still maintain that to concentrate on dense healthy plants is the way to banish algae.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom