what type of catfish is this? and how much could I sell one this size for?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is a sun cat, or eclipse cat or several other names and I can't tell the sex from the picture. Females Are usually bigger bodied

That is a sun cat, or eclipse cat or several other names and I can't tell the sex from the picture. Females Are usually bigger bodied
More likely to be an eclipse. The eye of it doesnt look like an sun cat. Also, the front looks more to an eclipse to me.

Actually he also doesn't have a very wife mouth its more round. He also doesn't have that big black dot on his side. Hi normal find is also a little jagged

Sun cats typically do not have very wide mouths, and the pattern on the side is identical to all the sun cats I have seen. Where did you get it?

Can you get a pic off the internet for me and show me? Cause he also doesn't have any orange and the sun cats normal find is a lot taller. But I got him from crystal clear aquatic and they got them from a guy who sold it to them. But they said its a silver catfish. Idk

Oh okay that makes more sense yours looks a lot like mine. The ones online didn't. How big will he get and what do I feed him?

Mine topped out at about 8 Inches, they will eat anything mine eats up any of the floating pellets that eventually sink or you could give them sinking food as well.

Oh okay good. How much did you buy yours for? I bouget mine for 15. Oh and you think its a female?

Back
Top Bottom